Friday, January 12, 2007

DO you...REMEMBER??????

Remember when we were so in LOVE?
I do, because you were the one I could trust.

Remember when you would hold me tight?
I do, I didn't want you to let go I wanted it to last all night.

Remember when we use to argue about the stupidest things?
I do, because when you got mad it was the cutest thing!

Remember when our love was so strong?
I do, because i thought nothing could go wrong.

Remember when you said you loved me?
I do, I had a great feeling come to me.

Remember when you said you wouldn't lie?
I do, because when i found out all i did was cry.

Remember when you broke my heart?
I do, because you tore my world apart

Remember when you said if we break-up we can still be friends?
I tried but you thought i wanted you back so we had to end.

I took you for granted, I thought I had you,
But I didn't instead I ended up loosing you.

You treated me wrong after we broke-up,
How could you?, all i ever wanted to do was make up.

This is the last time you'll hear from me
,Well, unless you be a man and apologize so we can agree.

Life's too short we live what we can,
Just remember call me if you need a hand

No comments: