Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sacrifices.....


There are reasons that keep us from doing things. And there might only be one good reason in doing so. That reason could be the ultimate impact for a fulfilled destiny.
"Sometimes, the only ticket to HAPPINESS and CONTENTMENT is PAIN... You will never know how to appreciate success and good things that come your way if you haven't gone through hardships. I'm a believer of this and I know most of you do, too. You should never be afraid to get hurt because for every pain, there's a relief; For every ending, the a new beginning; and for every lacking, there's something that will fulfill..YOU!!!
I can say that I'm HAPPY and CONTENTED... That's the fruit of what I did. But at times, I wonder... What if I didn't risked?! What if I just left everything the same as they were!? Will I end up with the same direction towards happiness and contentment? I really don't know...
Nevertheless, I am very thankful... I don't regret it. Now, all I can hope is for everyone to feel the same way as I do. HAPPY, BLESSED and CONTENTED... I will pray for that.
GOD MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS... I love you my Lord... Thanks for... you know it already...

No comments: