Thursday, January 11, 2007

from ME to YOU....

If Tomorrow will find you Walking away...
and never even looking back I would still want to say...
Thank You
For the magic of every moment
For the love that throbs sweet In rippling currents that inside me And fills my whole being
For the fondness of your gaze
Thank you for today...
If I am but one season
One short season in your life
Know that I will still want to..
Thank you
For every hour
Spent in loving quiet
For all the days
You gave me you
Thank you! Thank you for my season...
I hope you get the chance to read this...
You know who you are! 16 years was somehow a mixture of happiness and sadness...
You might not believe, but for me it's REAL...though, sometime shown in wrong ways ( just realized it! )
"Goodbye"... the hardest word to say and toughest word to forget...
Key Learning: Don't say the phrase "iloveyou" often because it might cheapens it's value...
Again, thanks! for you made me feel special(whether it was just a stage play or not!)
Wishin you all the best in life! Stay Safe

No comments: