Wednesday, January 31, 2007



When I look into your eyes,
I know that some things are meant to be.
When I see you smile,
I know I will adore you for as long as I live.
When you hold me close,
I know what heaven feels like.
When you tell me that you love me,
I could fly to the moon.
Every time you kiss me,
I fall in love all over again.
When I can hear your heart beating,
I know I’ve found everything I’ll ever need…
I have traveled the world over, seen many beautiful places-
But you are the most wonderful thing I have ever laid eyes upon.
The years may make us old and gray,
But my love for you will never grow old.
I thank God every day
I have the greatest friend who ever lived.
You are my comfort, my heart, my soul-
The breath in my prayers, the love of my life.
You are not just my other half…
But my whole.
I am not afraid to lose myself in you;
You are the only one in the world for me.
I’m sorry for all the fights,
All things I shouldn’t have said.
I would do anything for you,
And I promise I will never leave you.
Other arms may reach out to me,
Other eyes may smile at me…
But as long as I live,
The road will only lead back to you.

No comments: